- You want superior durability.
- You prefer the quality look of a painted wood window.
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind and beauty that endures.
- You’re looking for exceptional energy efficiency.
Windows and Doors
Why Choose Pella Impervia Fiberglass?
Learn More About Pella Impervia Fiberglass Windows & Doors
Made from the strongest, most durable material available in windows and patio doors. Pella® Impervia® fiberglass windows Tucson and patio doors are made from Duracast® fiberglass composite material — Pella’s five-layer, engineered fiberglass composite.
Withstands high heat and subzero cold. Duracast fiberglass composite resists warping in summer and becoming brittle during winter.
A MORE STYLISH LOOK
Beautifully complements your home.
- Pella Impervia windows and patio doors feature a durable powder-coat finish for the stylish look of painted wood.
- Available prefinished in your choice of White, Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black. Optional dual-color frame — White interior with a Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black exterior — lets you complement your home’s interior and exterior design.
Brings more of the outdoors in. Pella InViewTM screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.
LONG LASTING PERFORMANCE
Low maintenance. The interior and exterior of your windows and patio doors arrive with a durable powder-coat paint finish.
Looks like new for years. Long-lasting factory powder-coat finish that stays looking great for years —inside and out — with little care.
Pella’s environmentally friendly paint process virtually eliminates VOCs.
LOWER HEATING AND COOLING COSTS
ENERGY STAR Performance The interior and exterior of your windows and patio doors arrive with a durable powder-coat paint finish.
Looks like new for years. Pella Impervia products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.
Foam-insulated frames are standard with ENHANCE openings. The frames further improve energy efficient in extreme climates.